Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
FullStack Developer - .NET
2 100 EUR/month2100 EUR/month
Information about the position
- Develop Automation Applications in Dot Net Framework using C#, ASP.Net, MVC framework & Dot Net Core
- Design and Develop majorly web-based solutions to extract data from database, CSV files or live websites
- Understand user stories and develop code for the web-based applications
- Implement container-based solutions using technologies like Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration
- Participate in a Product team to develop a system automation application in the TDD/BDD based approach
- Practice Xtreme Programming principles
- Use DevOps technologies to deploy versions of product into production
- Develop microservices and Web-API components for end to end automation solutions.
- Possess 2+ years of Development skills in web-based solutions using Dot Net Core
- Capability to extract data from database, CSV files or live websites
- Experience developing cloud-ready apps and deployment in AWS or Azure or PCF
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Selenium is an advantage
- Fluent English
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
- Private medical care
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- Additional paid time off and extra vacation
- Health insurance
- Career and growth opportunities
- Friendly and open working environment
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava