Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Analytics and Visualisation Specialist
From 2300€/month, based on experience
Information about the position
We are looking for an expert in Data Analytics and Visualisation who would innovate, automate or transform existing solutions.!
This role is supporting Human Resources by analytical and statistical skills in making the right people decisions!
It is an opportunity to become part of the People Analytics team and impact business decisions by creating logical, substantial, and useful insights based on HR data.
- Active participation in creating a strong data visualization strategy
- Close collaboration with different international teams on various HR projects
- Helping users to interpret their data and presenting recommendations to the middle and top management
- Collecting data across various data sources and preparing complex data analyses, applying advanced statistics and creating predictive models or using machine learning.
- Generating compelling, interactive visualizations and insights using Tableau data visualization tool
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- 5+ years of work experience with data analysis and/or business analysis in the project (preferably in the HR sector)
- strong analytical thinking and ability to identify, explore and drive innovative ideas.
- proactive and curious attitude, backed up by strong technical knowledge and desire to learn new technologies
- knowledge of advanced statistical methods and machine learning
- 3+ years with Tableau Desktop (or other alternative tools) and data visualization skills with dashboard design capabilities. Experience with similar BI tools is a plus.
- proficient in SQL, wrangling data, and synthesizing large amounts of information
- Previous experience in collaboration with business leaders is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills (written & oral)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Performance-based bonus
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Flexible working time
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL. #LI-MK1