Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Product Manager and Senior Adviser
From 2500€/month, based on experience
Information about the position
- Manage internal business requests across specific product groups
- Drive delivery of roadmap initiatives and ad hoc request
- Collaborate with segment and engagement team stakeholders to break down initiatives into actionable steps with timelines, resource and material requirements and milestones to deliver the solution
- Coordinate with other End of Life stakeholder groups on migration timelines
- Collaborate with engagement team to understand concepts for new ideas for products/services, potential demand, and cost benefit analysis
- Increase self-service and infrastructure standardization within their segment(s) as new applications are being developed
- Understand why self-service and infrastructure standardization are difficult to implement
- Help to determine how to decrease manual work and how can work be automated on the back end
- 10+ years of Project Management and Business Analysis experience combined
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is an advantage
- Experience and expert ability in building relationships and providing direction and leadership
- Experience and expert understanding of IT Project Management principles and techniques
- Extensive experience in managing change and engaging team members
- Excellent facilitation, communication, and presentation skills in English
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Private medical care
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- Additional paid time off and extra vacation
- Health insurance
- Career and growth opportunities
- Friendly and open working environment
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a multinational company with office in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava