Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Procurement Specialist for Logistics and Supply Chain Services
2 200 EUR/monthFrom 2200€/month, based on experience
Information about the position
Apply and become a purchasing business specialist for a company with international market presence!
- Strategic procurement of Logistics and Supply Chain services (mainly Road & Sea transport in region of Europe and South Africa)
- Tender Management, negotiations, recommendations, quotations and all necessary communication with suppliers
- Contract preparation and management
- Continuous development and improvement leading to cost reduction
- Strategy development and communication with stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Logistics procurement, Automotive industry experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in international trading
- Understanding of cost management
- Result oriented with strong attention to detail and focus on company objectives
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in English, German would be beneficial
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- 13th salary
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Language courses
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
- Other discounts and benefits
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company with office in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava