Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
2 700 EUR/month2700 EUR/month
Information about the position
- Responsible for improving the quality of IT infrastructure in terms of security, performance and reliability
- Coordinate the process of transformation of the IT infrastructure into the cloud environment
- Responsible for solution / architectural design and system configurations
- Act as a subject matter expert for other teams in the area of IT architecture, design, quality risks and security
- Bring new solutions and development initiatives in the infrastructure architecture landscape
- University degree in Computer Science / IT
- 7+ years of experience in solution design, analysis and troubleshooting of IT infrastructure systems
- Full-stack development / cloud development background
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms (e.g. MS Azure), implementing DevOps, CD and infrastructure as a code
- Familiarity with the security principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to drive changes in a complex environment
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Stable working environment and career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Extra vacation days
- Additional bonuses
- Home office
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava