Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
1 700 EUR/monthFrom 1700 €/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
- Participate in Compliance framework projects
- Translate Compliance policies, standards and processes into business requirements
- Support our tools, capture and document requirements
- Cooperate with business users and our colleagues in IT
- Manage the change request process on selected Compliance tools
- Act as main liaison between Compliance and IT development teams
- Develop and maintain MS SharePoint based solutions
- Excellent English language skills (written & oral) is required
- At least 4 years of work experience in similar roles
- Experience in Scrum development methodology and product owner role
- Knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint and O365 platform, including site management/customization
- Compliance experience is nice to have
- Good communication skills and flexibility
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Flexible working time
- Annual performance bonus
- 5 additional days of holidays
- Sick days
- Courses, training, certifications
- Contribution to public transport
- And many others
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
The client is Centre of Excellence located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava