Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Key Account Manager
Information about the position
- Ensuring effective execution of long-term strategies within the assigned geographic area
Developing an effective business plan tailored to the customer
- Creating marketing plans and promotional tactics
- Building long term partnerships that are aligned with the business trading strategy
- Implementing and managing category action plan per client
- Analysing and reviewing data, processes and targets
- Identifying new business strategies and improving ongoing implementation of strategical goals
- Preparing sales forecast, analysing and reviewing data, processes and targets
- Creating proposals and handling invoicing issues and complaints
- Previous KAM experience, ideally in FMCG
- Strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written
- Extra sick days
- Extra holidays
- Flexi time
- Home office
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.