Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
US GAAP Reporting Team Leader (Ref. No.: JO-2005-450043)
2 500 EUR/monthFrom 2500 €/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
- Managing workload and organizing of team members
- Manage and mitigate financial reporting risks, through account reconciliation, balance sheet substantiation and other appropriate measures
- Meeting set goals and deadlines (balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statistical views)
- Reporting and developing team performance according to KPI´s
- Participation in project work, process improvements
- Communication with stakeholders
- Maintaining relationships with clients, building up professional networks
- Solving ad-hoc business issues and problems
- Lead all aspects of the US GAAP submission/reporting activities in scope of the US GAAP Reporting team
- Previous working experience in a role as a Team leader in Accounting, Audit or Finance
- US GAAP/IFRS knowledge
- Education in Accounting, Audit or Finance is preffered
- Fluent level of English language
- Attention to detail, prioritization and multitasking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Public transport allowance
- Internal and external education
- Life-event allowance
- Sick leave allowance
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company located in Bratislava.