Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Income Tax Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-2005-450041)
1 500 EUR/monthFrom 1500 €/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
- Management of the data from traveler tool and identification of business travelers
- Daily cooperation with the tax team, local payroll teams and tax provider
- Main point of contact for a business traveler regarding tax and social security
- Communication with the external provider regarding tax and social security questions
- Creation and implementation of internal procedures and manuals for business travelers
- Internal manuals interpretation
- Coordination of personal income tax returns and tax reconciliations
- Advanced level of English is a must
- Degree or work experience in tax, finance, payroll/shadow payroll
- 1-3 years of experience with international personal income tax/social security
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Attention to details
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact me: [email protected]
- 13th salary
- Yearly bonus
- Sick days
- Home Office
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Relocation bonus
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.