Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Junior Data Analyst (Ref. No.: JO-2004-449339a_2)
1 200 EUR/monthFrom 1200 €/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
- Analyse and report business-critical data
- Analyse operational data in order to provide trends and actionable insights
- Develop and administrate bots to automate repeatable processes
- Oversee and assist with collection of data and reports as needed
- Create new tools and business processes that simplifies, standardizes and enables operational excellence
- Develop relationships with other functional teams to identify and address reporting issues
- Opportunity to travel to company's locations
- Experience in data management or data analysis
- Coding in SQL, R, Python or other data manipulation language is essential
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation is a PLUS
- Excellent English language skills (written & oral) is required
- Analytical and solution oriented person
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Flexible working time
- Annual performance bonus
- 5 additional days of holidays
- Sick days
- Courses, training, certifications
- Contribution to public transport
- And many others
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
The client is Centre of Excellence located in Bratislava.