Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Supply Chain Coordinator with German (Ref. No.: JO-2002-446918a)
1 300 EUR/monthfrom 1300 EUR/month (based on experience)
Information about the position
- Management of product implementation processes
- Replenishment planning for defined regional warehouses incl. optimization of stock level and inventories
- Securing of Supply Chain replenishment processes under consideration of customer requirements
- Steering of orders/stock transfer orders & ensuring on-time and complete delivery
- Securing of interface function to affiliate companies and Supply Planning teams
- Support on exception handling & claim handling
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Supply chain or Logistics area is an advantage
- Min. 3 years of experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/OTC area or in business center
- Fluent in German & English language
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge – Pivots, VBA
- Experience with SAP & Outlook
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes, Accuracy and attention to details, Team player with Professional attitude
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact me: [email protected]
- 13th salary
- Yearly bonus
- Sick days
- Home Office
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Relocation bonus
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
The “Replenishment & Export Coordinator” is responsible for all international replenishment & export flows from Germany to the receiving regions ( MEA, US/Canada, LATAM, APAC) by acting as the link between all parties (e.g. Regional SC Members, Supply Planning SSC, Export Warehouses & Transport Coordinators) to ensure a smooth and complete transaction until shipment delivery.