Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Reporting & Analysis Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1902-424468j)
1 500 EUR/monthFrom 1500€/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
We are looking for a Reporting & Analysis Specialist who will be involved in the preparation, analysis and reporting of financial information for all valuations for the company. As a member of the team you will prepare, analyse and report financial information of the legal entity for US GAAP and local accounting standards.
- Execute the quarterly close of the US GAAP and local financial statements by monitoring the closing process
- Steer the analytical information process and review information received from other teams
- Perform analytical procedures for all valuation to understand the legal entity
- Support projects and large transactions from an accounting and reporting perspective
- Provide financial and variance analysis and business commentaries with respect to reporting, monitoring and reconciliation activities
- Prepare on a quarterly or annually basis qualitative reporting to Board of Directors, senior management or other internal clients
- Contribute to improve processes and systems to ensure compliance with the risk and control framework and audit requirements, and also to meet internal management expectations
- Establish a network and closely collaborate with the respective professionals across the organization
- Fluent English language (written and spoken is a must)
- University degree, preferably in finance/accounting/economics
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience (accounting, audit)
- Knowledge and experience in the preparation of complex financial statements
- US GAAP or IFRS valuation knowledge
- Strong command of MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, leader in their field.