Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Underwriting Specialist (Life and Health) (Ref. No.: JO-2002-445760)
2 000 EUR/monthFrom 2000 €/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
Support some core underwriting processes across the company by managing the UW standards and referrals, and will gain hands on experience across a host of operational and strategic topics as well as work closely with senior leaders
- Periodically assess the content of the UW standards that are applicable across the Group for necessary updates, and draft proposals when change is necessary
- Act as a sparring partner and facilitate the discussion with Senior Leaders in the Business Units (Corporate Solutions, Reinsurance, Life Capital) on the content of the Group-wide UW standards and their translation into rules for the Business Units
- Support the management of Group-level referrals in eBoard
- Manage and maintain the group-wide tool for referrals including definition/update of voting rules and workflow
- Support the team in maintaining transparent and auditable Group Underwriting processes that are compliant with external governance and regulations
- Fluent English language (written and spoken is a must)
- 5-7 years' work experience within a multinational financial services / insurance organization, as well as a career that shows increasing levels of responsibility
- Knowledge and experience of underwriting processes is necessary
- Group-wide governance experience beneficial
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, leader in their field.