Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Financial Analyst for FP&A (Ref. No.: JO-1911-440636e_6)
1 500 EUR/monthFrom 1500 €/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
- Manage and execute quarterly reporting processes and deliverables
- Perform budgeting and projections activities
- Preparation of management reports and performance analysis
- Perform specific reconciliations to ensure accurate quarterly reporting
- Manage the performance and reporting of quarterly and annual internal controls
- Act as business partner to other finance functions and the business
- Masterˈs degree in Economics / Finance / Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS accounting standards
- Advanced command of Excel
- English language on advanced level
- Great analytical and data management skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Public transport allowance
- Internal and external education
- Sick leave allowance
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company located in Bratislava.