Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Business administrator with French language (Ref. No.: JO-1902-424382o_14)
1 100 EUR/monthFrom 1100 €/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
Act as back office master and support business with data and contract administration and prepare key materials for front-line colleagues.
- Acting as a point of contact and partner for Client Manager or Market Underwriter (client facing staff)
- Administration, data entry and contract management
- Monitoring end to end processes, reminding of pending tasks and deadlines and follow-up actions
- Data gathering, reporting and analysis
- Preparing presentations for client visits and event
- Daily use of internal tools, applications, and MS office package
- Cooperating and coordinating tasks across internal teams
- Language skills: French and English fluent
- Education in Economics or Business administration is preffered
- Previous working experience in the field of Business administration is welcome, however also suitable for a graduate
- MS office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail, prioritization and multitasking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Public transport allowance
- Internal and external education
- Life-event allowance
- Sick leave allowance
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company located in Bratislava.