Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
HR Team Leader
1 500 EUR/month From 1500€/month based on experience
Information about the position
- Solve in-coming HR related requests together with your team and peers
- Handle complex processing activities
- Coordinate work of the team, execute given tasks, support in professional development
- Monitor the queue of open requests or transactions on a daily basis, prioritize requests and allocate team capacity accordingly
- Reporting and developing team performance according to KPI´s
- Set targets and monitor team and individual progress
- Develop the team, inspire, engage to reach high performance
- Support change management activities
- Maintain solid working relationship with key unit contacts
- Contribute continuously to improving global model and related implementation
- Collaborate, support and work to achieve the objectives of the organization, using appropriate digital technologies
- Fluent knowledge of English language is a must
- Min. 3 years experience with leading / supervising people
- Education in the field of HR or Economics is preferred
- Strong communication, decision making and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Great analytical and reporting skills
- MS Office advanced user
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonusses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Annual bonuses
- Language courses
- Extra vacation days
- Fitness centre
- Lunch vouchers, teambuildings and more
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international manufacturing company located in Bratislava.