Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Asset Management Specialist
1 500 EUR/month From 1500 €/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
- Execution and steering of end-to-end governance operations
- Efficiency of data quality, of the risk and control environment and of key governance processes
- Driving, coordination and management of various governance related control activities
- Collaboration with various stakeholders to maintain the systems and tools owned by the team
- Management of reporting including key performance indicators and status of related projects
- Handling and supporting preparation and execution of various board and committees
- Management and coordination of various other governance-related requirements
- Management and delivery of governance-related projects
- Cross-functional collaboration with the financial markets community
- University degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the financial industry
- Understanding and interest in investments and financial products is required
- Capable of building up a network of contact
- Strong ability to interact with many different teams and layers of organization
- Ability to focus on details without losing track of the big picture
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Public transport allowance
- Internal and external education
- Sick leave allowance
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company located in Bratislava.