Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Finance Associate (Ref. No.: JO-1910-439628a_2)
1 500 EUR
Information about the position
- Ensure the transactions are entered in the Financial Ledger in accordance with the US GAAP accounting sign-off
- Provide information on Transactions to business parties
- Accounting of client financial statements
- Process reported statements, outgoing payments and receipts related to assigned deals and perform closing activities on a quarterly basis
- Calculating cash flows according to pricing information
- Support colleagues in Financial Accounting and Reporting Activities
- Masterˈs degree in Economics / Finance / Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounting or Financial Reporting with understanding of P&L statement and Balance Sheet
- English language on advanced level
- Great analytical and data management skills
- Ability to set priorities and keep deadlines
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Public transport allowance
- Internal and external education
- Sick leave allowance
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company located in Bratislava.