Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
1 400 EUR
Information about the position
You will be working in a team within a professional, dynamic and international environment where you can make a visible contribution to the sales process through solution driven thinking and cross-selling.
• Active support of the Sales teams with complex transactions
• Development of in-depth product knowledge of solutions, legislation and trends required to advise and support the in-country Sales teams
• Preparation of customised PowerPoint presentations for clients
• Responsibility for active development and maintanance of the information database
• Active communicate with stakeholders
• Responsibility for knowledge transfer to the in-country Sales teams
• Producing top quality multi-product proposals for strategic/key clients
• Maintainance and update of the relevant intranet websites / Sharepoint/ CRM systems
• University education preferably in Economics, Accounting or Finance
• Excellent level in written English and strong verbal communication skills
• 2-4 years of work experience in transaction driven environment (transaction services, payments, cash management)
• Strong analytical skills and a client focused & problem solving mentality
• Able to work in a structured and systematic way
• Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- 13th salary
- Financial bonuses
- Home Office
- Referral bonus
- Sick days
- Free gym membership
- Relocation bonus
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company with a subsidiary in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)