Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Enterprise Architect (Ref. No.: JO-1905-429655)
1 700 EUR
Information about the position
As an Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for delivering enterprise architecture services, with the focus on Information Architecture and Information Governance.
- Design and drive a coherent enterprise by ensuring architecture is aligned with the company’s strategy
- Execute and support enterprise cross-functional information architecture improvements
- Apply end-to-end architecture development frameworks and consulting methodologies
- Provide consultation for innovations in the areas of data analytics and digital transformation
- Interaction with business authorities, master data management team, data owners, application owners, and other partners
- Bachelor's degree or higher in information management, computer science, mathematics, physics or similar field of study
- Understanding of fundamental enterprise data management concepts like master data management, data modelling and data dictionaries
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Basic knowledge of SQL and ideally of NoSQL databases
Familiarity with key aspects of cloud environments is a plus
- Fluent English
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
- Extra vacation days
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava