Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Treasury Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1906-432919c_3)
1 100 EUR
Information about the position
- Reconciliation between different asset management and treasury systems
- Cash projection and communication with cash management from different branches
- Control of bank balances and trades
- Daily set up of the system for cash managers
- Administer and publish FX rates
- Collection of data, analysis and reporting (ex. analysis of bank fees)
- Control and review of data within different tools
- Advanced English written and spoken is a must
- Finance background and basic knowledge of payments
- Basic knowledge of banking sector
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel)
- Analytical thinking
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working time
- Home office
- Additional days of holidays
- Sick leave fully paid by employer
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company located in Bratislava.