Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Compliance Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1907-433752d)
1 600 EUR
Information about the position
- Identify and manage regulatory risk and requirements, licence conditions etc.
- Ensure that a company's operations adhere to the laws regulating the industry
- Update and set internal policies to mitigate the risk of the company breaking laws and regulations
- Advise management and employees
- Provide and interpret regulatory information, conduct training of employees
- Cooperate closely with lawyers, implement set plans and policies for employees to follow
- Review and set standards for outside communications
- GDPR agenda
- University degree in Law/Banking/Finance/Business
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of compliance/law (experience with AML)
- Detail-oriented problem solver with great communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle deadlines
- Fluent English language (B2/C1)
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our compensation philosophy is to pay fairly, also considering the market situation and the value employees may bring to the company.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Home office
- Flexible working time
- Education support
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava