Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Direct Tax Analyst
1 800 EUR
Information about the position
- Review EMEA income tax returns
- Prepare Quarterly UK corporate tax payments and quarterly withholding tax form CT61
- Perform analysis for UK corporate interest restriction
- Assist with tax audits in EMEA and UK
- Work on tax-related projects (e.g. legal entity rationalization, end of life filings)
- SoX documentation for input to US head office tax team for quarterly tax reporting
- Assist Managers & Director of Tax in analyzing and managing EMEA & UK tax
- Monitoring and improve EMEA direct tax processes
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate tax compliance
- Good cross-functional ability and technical tax knowledge
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Computer systems knowledge: One Source US GAAP Tax Provision and Microsoft Office
- Fluent English
- Oracle knowledge would be an advantage
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or ACCA or equivalent accountancy and/or business tax qualification, such as certified tax advisor
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
For more information contact Lubica Krajcovicova at [email protected]
- Life & pension insurance contribution
- Extra days off
- Fitness program
- Company Kindergarten
- Language courses
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
The client is an international technological company.