Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
HR Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1906-432507)
1 100 EUR
Information about the position
- Recruitment (identification of suitable sources of candidates, innovative advertising, employer branding, participation in interviews)
- Complex processing of labour-law documentation
- Manage content of work documentation and its updating according to valid legal regulations
- Data consolidation using HR software
- Secure the medical examinations, evidence and overview of the number of employees in comparison with the budget, registration of candidates
- Monitor legislation changes
- Communication with Health and Social insurance offices
- 2 years of experience in the HR field
- Experience with attendance tracking software or other HR software
- Knowledge of labour-law legislation
- MS Office - user skills
- English - B1
- Open minded, creative, detail-oriented personality
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Home office
- Financial bonus
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working time and many more
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company located in Bratislava.