Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Finance Process Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1905-430186)
1 500 EUR
Information about the position
Become a part of a growing and dynamic finance and operations team of start-up company based in Bratislava. Your role will be to ensure that finance system performance is reliable and you will act as the key finance contact point for finance systems and processes.
- Ensuring finance's compliance with the risk and control framework and audit requirements
- Monitoring and documentation of controls
- Overall coordination and control of the balance sheet reconciliation process
- Ensuring that the Data required for reporting and submissions is delivered on time
- Assist in developing a reliable process for maintaining the source system mapping tables
- Liaise with IT and Finance and monitor the effective flow of information within company systems
- Identify areas of improvement to business processes
- Perform quality and consistency checks on deliverables and outputs
- Support audit activities and prepare requested information in connection with the external audit and other external parties, like regulators or other governmental institutions
- Support Finance related projects
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in controlling/controls/audit role
- Experience in project management
- Strong communication skills
- Deep knowledge of MS Office
Gross base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Yearly bonus
- Additional days of holiday
- Sick leave fully paid by the employer
- Allowance for public transportation
- Flexible working time
- Trainings and more
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a start up owned by a stable international company, leader in the field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava