Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
GL Senior Accounting specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1812-421617_12)
1 500 EUR
Information about the position
The position holder is accountable for general ledger accounting and reporting relating to assigned entities including provision of information to other finance departments, such as tax and regional reporting teams. This position will be involved in standard setting in general ledger accounting and closing processes and drive process improvements, harmonization and implementation.
- Contribute to the production of monthly/quarterly/annual closing process
- Coordinate the SAP general ledger closing
- Advise on relevant SAP general ledger topics for respective entity
- Stakeholder management with local Finance and regional team
- Prepare reporting for the various jurisdictions
- Payroll, compensation and related benefits accounting and associated balance sheet entries and reconciliations
- Manage balance sheet reconciliation processes where not controlled by other teams
- Account for, reconcile and report on the company’s Fixed Assets
- Overview of end to end intercompany recharge processing
- Ensure compliance with the risk and control framework and the audit requirements
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- At least 5 years experience in accounting
- Knowledge of statutory accounting and reporting policy
- Experience in SAP is required
- Experience with some accounting activities, including the production of Annual Accounts, the Audit process and respective reporting (statutory)
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, leader in their field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava