Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Junior/Senior Accountant (internal finance team) (Ref. No.: JO-1903-426937b_2)
1 500 EUR
Information about the position
Are you looking for complex accounting role, where you can use your English skills and focus on accounting for one company and cover the whole accounting process? If yes, we have a great opportunity for you.
- Complex accounting activities for the company (part of internal finance team)
- Closing activities
- External reporting with respect to both external and internal laws, guidelines and deadlines
- Accountability for tax compliance and cooperation with tax authorities and tax consultants
- Cooperation and communication with auditors and professional services firms
- Participation in local and regional projects
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- University degree in Finance or similar diploma in Accounting
- 1-5 years of experience in Accounting position
- Good knowledge of SK GAAP
- Knowledge of IFRS is welcome
- Proficient user of MS Office package
- Open-minded, curious and positive personality
- Good analytical skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- 13th guaranteed salary
- 14th salary regarding the performance
- Opportunity to obtain widely recognized certifications
- Home office possibility
- Flexible working time
- Trainings and education
- Discounts and more
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is stable, well known international company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava