Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Finance & Operations Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1812-421589_6)
From 1500€/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
We are looking for professional to join Finance & Operations team. Being part of the Finance Group Operations Division will give you experience in multinational company and you will also have opportunity to see the larger picture of the company processes.
The role mainly includes operational and reporting tasks from project monitoring, policy maintenance, financial reporting to special project work.
- Support the Head of Finance & Operations to monitor and report on various tech projects within the Division
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Help to drive the implementation of global finance policies
- Coordinating the reporting governance activities across the Division, identifying trends and ensuring issues are addressed
- Support and contribute to financial reporting and planning matters
- Support the CFO Group Operations and the Head of Finance & Operations on special projects
- Advanced English written and spoken is must
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or related areas
- 2-3 years working experience in consulting, audit or finance
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Advanced user of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to work on your own initiative
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava