Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Accounting and Closing Analyst (Ref. No.: JO-1808-413739c)
from 1000€ / month (based on experience)
Information about the position
- Support the team in the quarterly closing activities for US GAAP and Statutory
- Ensure consistency of financial analytical information across the various reports as well as proper documentation of relevant controls
- Review intercompany figures and ensure that our quarterly reporting is consistent and follows the accounting principles
- Support efficient and effective reconciliation process across all valuations
- Ensure integrity, accuracy and completeness of system data
- Development and production of regular reports and analyses
- Act as contact for any process or control related inquiries for different valuations and for different partners including internal and external audit
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- University degree or equivalent in Finance or Economics
- Minimum 2 years working experience in areas of Finance, Reporting or Accounting
- Strong in organization, planning, process and analytical skills to enable delivery of quality output within tight deadlines
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP is an advantage
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our compensation philosophy is to pay fairly, also considering market situation and the value employees may bring to company.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Sick days
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava