Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Team Leader for US Gaap & Statutory Reporting Team (Ref. No.: JO-1805-409690_15)
From 2500€/month based on experience
Information about the position
At this role you will be responsible for the Accounting & Reporting of the assigned legal entities according to the relevant accounting principles and ensure compliance with local and group requirements. The team is responsible for closing activities including the preparation of the final reporting packages presented to senior management.
- Leading and developement of the accounting experts and management of activities related to financial closing and reporting
- Individual and team development and performance management
- Recruitment and development of the team members
- Engage and inspire the team (lead by example)
- Statutory Closing & Reporting support (including management reporting and reporting to the Board of Directors)
- Group Reporting according to US GAAP and respective analysis and reporting to the CFO's and other stakeholders
- Management and mitigation of financial reporting risks in line with internal control framework
- Coordination and oversight over annual external audit and key contact for internal and external auditors
- Ensure operational compliance with local and group policies and internal control framework
- Contribution to strategic projects as required
- Close cooperation with other finance teams
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- At least 8 years experience in Accounting or Audit with respective Accounting Qualification or CPA
- Expert knowledge of relevant statutory accounting and reporting policies
- Experience with leading and motivation of the team
- Proven experience with statutory accounting including the production of Annual Accounts, the Audit process and respective reporting to Committees and Boards
- Analytical skills with the ability to deliver quality output on short deadlines and manage details without losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing demands
- Ability to communicate at the senior management level
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well know international company, leader in their business.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava