Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Accounting Specialist (Reporting Professional) (Ref. No.: JO-1810-417847_6)
From 1500€/month based on experience and skills
Information about the position
We are looking for experienced candidate with knowledge of full financial statements, accounting experience and analytical skills to join Accounting & Reporting team mainly responsible for the closing and reporting activities of the European legal entities.
- Closing activities for assigned entities (e.g. service, investment, financing and holding companies) including accounting tasks
- Full Trial balance responsibility including closing related bookings, reconciliation and substantiation of accounts (Statutory / US GAAP)
- Quarterly Group Reporting in line with the corporate US GAAP as well as statutory accounting principles, including analysis and legal entity reporting preparation and presentation to senior finance management
- Active management of the Balance Sheet e.g. Cash, Capital monitoring
- Preparation and coordination with internal & external auditors to conduct audit activities, contact person for assigned entities for internal partners and both internal and external auditors where required
- Participation and driving the projects and complex transactions as required
- Coordination within team and with external partners
- Ensure operational compliance with statutory and group policies and internal control framework
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- At least 5 years experience in accounting
- Knowledge of statutory accounting and reporting policy (Slovak GAAP or German HGB or IFRS or US GAAP)
- Experience with some accounting activities, including the production of Annual Accounts, the Audit process and respective reporting (statutory)
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at anna.schwarczova[email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, leader in their field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava