Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
IT Senior Business Analyst (Ref. No.: JO-1808-414220h)
Information about the position
- Analyse and translate business requirements of Master Data Management area into functional specifications (business processes, data models, data quality, information governance)
- Cooperate with information architects, data owners, application owners and business authorities regarding Master Data Management
- Handle incidents and problems
- Define data quality checks
- Coordinate UAT testing and user trainings
- Lead a small team (2 members)
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Management or Business Administration
- 5-7 years of experience as Business/Data Analyst in Master Data Management area
- Proficiency in SQL for Oracle/DB2 to perform data analysis
- Experience with leading a small team is an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. An advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working time
- Transportation allowance
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Above-average salary
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is one of the top companies located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava