Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Business Partner Disbursements Analyst (Ref. No.: JO-1809-417014a)
From 1100 €/ based on exp. of the candidate*
Information about the position
- Processing of business partner disbursements, claims and disputes
- Being the first point of contact for Claims and AR escalations
- Leading regular reviews with Business Partners to discuss all open issues
- Analyze it and propose solutions to increase the efficiency of the processes
- Help to improve Business Partners knowledge of internal policies and processes
- Regularly analyze and improve all open disputes
- Fluent level of English language
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in the field of Economic or Business Administration
- Ability to understand the policies, procedures, and processes
- previous experiences in similar position
- Advanced user of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Attention to detail
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact [email protected]
- Flexible working time
- Sport Benefits
- Training and education
- Lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Sport and other benefits
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
International company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava