Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Solution Architect (Ref. No.: JO-1812-420968)
from 2700EUR, based on experience
Information about the position
- Improve the quality, security and reliability of the whole lifecycle of IT infrastructure services
- Perform quality reviews for prioritised development artefacts (architectural and solution design, system configurations, performance and load tests, etc.)
- Raise infrastructure quality risks to the appropriate level of risk taker.
- Drive the introduction of "Infrastructure as Code" through building solutions, mentoring teams, and providing Continuous Integration and Deployment tool chains.
- Reflect on, improve and share technology standards, guidelines and best practices in order to avoid duplication of past mistakes.
- Support project teams with design, architecture, or technology challenges.
- Contribute to the further development of our infrastructure architecture landscape.
- At least 7 years of professional experience (with a full-stack developer background)
- University education (Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar).
- Experience with Cloud platform/ DevOps
- Strong experience in designing, analysing and troubleshooting IT infrastructure systems (based on Linux), networks and security infrastructure.
- Expert in technical solution design, technology architecture and technologies in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Knoxledge of .Net / Java and hands on attitude
- Fluent English, German beneficial.
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. An advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
- Flexible working time
- Extra holidays
- Annual bonus
- Fully paid lunch tickets
- Contribution to public transport
- Discounts and more (specified at personal interview)
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Main focus of the client's activities
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava