Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Accountant US GAAP (Ref. No.: JO-1811-419418_3)
Information about the position
- Timely and accurate submission of the financial data into the Group Financial Reporting Application structure
- Monthly cost submission (mapping/allocating local expense items into the GFA structure)
- Segmenting monthly investment submissions
- Quarterly submission of additional information on the group filing
- Perform quality assurance, FX checks, review and approve account reconciliations
- Assist in financial controlling and monitoring of EMEA legal entities
- Provide analysis and business commentaries
- Ensure compliance with risk and control frameworks and audit requirements
- Participate and support Finance related projects
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- 2-3 years or more of work experience in accounting/financial reporting
- Degree or qualification in Accounting, Audit, Finance
- ACCA certification is advantage (training support provided)
- Deep knowledge of statutory accounting
- Understanding of financial reporting processes, risk and controls
- Experience with accounting under IFRS/US GAAP is advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, leader in their field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava