Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Order Entry Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1812-420784)
from 1300 / based on experience
Information about the position
- Managing of customers´ Call-Offs and all orders,
- Daily communication with clients,
- Creating the plan of expedition based on customers´ Call-Offs,
- To ensure and control whether the produced parts are sufficient for the expedition plan,
- Solving differencies in plan with production immediately, setting production priorities,
- Check and control of all expedition documents and archive them continuously,
- Process and manage customer complaints in order to ensure clients´ satisfaction,
- Creation of the packaging letters for the finished goods, communicate with the client regarding any adjustment,
- Ordering of the packaging material, transport of goods,
- Other tasks and jobs related to this job according the insturction from your direct superior.
- Economic or technical background,
- Problem solving skills/abilities,
- Ability to work under the stress or pressure,
- Conceptional thinking for solving a business case,
- Advanced level of English OR German language.
*Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonusses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava