Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Operations Specialist - Banking (Ref. No.: JO-1809-415630d)
Information about the position
- Support customer service account managers and local branches
- Support technical and functional setup of new channels and related products for banking clients
- Communication with internal colleagues and related departments to keep them informed about the progress of their requests (mainly via email)
- Assist internal colleagues (on the regional level) to process the data obtained via different channels
- Suggest and propose process improvements or elimination of manual process steps
- Secondary education with the school-leaving examination
- University education (Bachelor's/Mater's degree)
- Finance, Banking, Administration experience is an advantage (preferably at least 6 months)
- Experience in back office administration, master data processing is an advantage
- Fluent English (B2)
- Willingness to learn
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. An advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Stable international environment
- Young dynamic team
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Home Office
- Sick days
- Performance-based bonus
- Possibilities for further career growth in different roles within the team
- Well-organized onboarding trainings
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company with a subsidiary in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava