Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Compliance Specialist for international company (Ref. No.: JO-1811-419522b)
Information about the position
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external audit teams
- Implementation and compliancy reporting of the controls
- Transformation of controls and governance requirements into internal processes
- Providing support and answers to queries from internal and external audit
- Providing consultancy to IT project teams, architects and business analysts
- Planning and coordination of scheduled audit activities
- Simplification of the processes
- Min. 3 years of experience in governance / compliance or audit area
- University degree in Economy / IT or related area
- Experience with compliance consultancy within the large company
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Knowledge of compliance, regulations as GDPR, cyber risks etc.
- Problem solving skills, ability to work under stress
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our compensation philosophy is to pay fairly, also considering market situation and the value employees may bring to company.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Lunch vouchers
- 5 additional vacation days
- Sick days
- Child birth support
- Discounts and more benefits
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava