Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
We are looking for Junior Data Analyst who will support an Audit team! (Ref. No.: JO-1809-416056)
1700 EUR/full time
Information about the position
Are you junior with some work experience? You would like to develop your English and technical skills? We have great opportunity for you!
- Communicate between involved parties during audit
- Working with the big data and internal databases
- Complete Discovery within the deadline (2 weeks for small accounts, 4 weeks for largest accounts)
- Provide accurate discovery data
- Make sure there are no missing values in the discovery workbooks
- Update GPS database when errors are discovered during the audit
- Explain why discovered attribute does not match initial value
- Update provided data in discovery file
- Indicate which valid data source was used to validate the device.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and VBA is a must!
- Basic knowledge of databases (SQL/Oracle)
- Experience in ITIL/ Agile environment
- Fluent English
What benefits you can expect (except your salary)?
- Lunch vouchers
- International environment, young team
- Special bonus system for working overtime
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international telcom company located in Košice.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava