Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Invoicing specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1808-413707b)
from 1100€ / month (depends on experiences )
Information about the position
- Ensures on-time communication and quality support to vendors regarding reimbursement plan, invoice payment issues and bank details update
- Verifies the received invoices from vendors and updates in the Invoice database
- Submits invoices for payments via internal tooling system or as offline payment files
- Cooperates with Treasury & AP team on invoice payments
- Supports EMEA services team on billing data consolidations and manual billing validation
- Finance data maintenance & Exceptions processing
- Provides governance of ledger entries and interlock with accounting teams
- Regularly updates Billing & Invoicing process documentation
- 2 years of experience in the customer support area, preferred in Finance / Invoicing
- Communication skills – ability to cooperate with different functions on solving an issue
- Presentation skills – ability to present on the calls in front of Service Delivery managers
- IT skills: MS Excel skills (functions - VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Business level English skills both written and verbal (another foreign language is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Services Operations is an advantage
- Must be able to work independently without close supervision
- Proactive team player with positive approach
- Be able to work under pressure
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonusses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Flexible working time
- Lunch vouchers
- Great working environment
- Sick days
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is well-known PC manufacturer whose business center is located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava