Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Business Controller (Junior/Senior) (Ref. No.: JO-1807-413137_3)
From 1300€/month based on experience
Information about the position
The Business Controlling team based in Bratislava covers standard and ad-hoc analysis for internal clients, supports the headquarter and regional hubs by quantitative and qualitative information, reports and services related to the financial statement of the company. Team is highly utilizing multiple internal business systems to develop state of the art financial reporting for various fields like Supply Chain, Marketing, International Sales Controlling, etc.
- Marketing and sales controlling (system maintenance, KPI reporting, data collection for short term planning-forecast preparation, regular reporting of business performance and ad-hoc analyses)
- Key contribution to controlling presentations used by top management to review performance and steer the business
- Close cooperation with the business counterparts as well as SSC controlling teams
- Desktop automation and continuous improvement of processes and tools used by the Controlling department
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- University degree preferable in the field of Finance/Controlling or IT
- MS Excel on an advanced level
- Knowledge of VBA is very welcome
- Interest in advanced reporting tools (BI solutions)
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Proactive and motivated person
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
- 13th guaranteed salary
- 14th salary regarding the performance
- Opportunity to obtain widely recognized certifications (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Home office possibility
- Flexible working time
- Trainings and education
- Discounts and more
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava