Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Accounting Specialist (complex accounting tasks) (Ref. No.: JO-1807-412404_3)
From 1000€/month based on experience
Information about the position
The role of Accounting Specialist includes complex accounting tasks as cost accounting and reporting related to assigned entities including assistance with policy settings, operational improvements and implementation.
- Manage the accounting and support the production of monthly/quarterly/annual accounts for assigned entities
- Assisting with payroll and C&B accounting and associated balance sheet entries
- Accruals and prepayments accounting
- Manage balance sheet reconciliation processes (where not controlled by other Finance teams)
- Coordinate the preparation of VAT reporting
- Assist with reporting for the various jurisdictions
- Processing of end to end intercompany recharges and related activity
- Transactional level reporting to the business, assisting in policy setting and operational improvements
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- University degree in the area of finance, accounting, economics or similar area
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in accounting/finance
- Good comprehension of MS Office (Especially Excel)
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Experience in SAP or Oracle is an advantage
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a start up owned by a stable international company, leader in the field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava