Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Audit Associate - Internal department (Ref. No.: JO-1806-411423_4)
From 1000€/month based on experience
Information about the position
- Participate in audits, as directed by the In Charge (for example evaluating effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and internal control systems as well as ensuring compliance)
- Perform risk analysis and contribute to the determination of the particular audit scope
- Participate in interviews with management and employees, document workflows of operations and identify key risks, controls and procedures
- Develop audit program/testing plan and conducting testing
- Document all testing and findings
- Negotiate management actions to mitigate identified business, operational or control risks
- Participate in the drafting of audit reports
- Interact with business management as required
- Assist with other activities, including such tasks as local Audit Committee reporting, QA process, special projects
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Up to 2 years of work experience in a related business function (finance, audit)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions to problems
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 25%)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava