Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Financial Data Control Expert (Ref. No.: JO-1806-411457_4)
From 1500€/month based on experience
Information about the position
We are looking for a talented individual, who can bring knowledge and skills and help our client to establish the Finance team in Bratislava. The team has numerous responsibilities as day-to-day operational finance activities as well as accounting, reporting, controlling and projects/change for all EMEA subsidiaries. You will be the primary financial controls contact point - working closely with the Finance and IT teams.
- To ensures that the Financial systems content is complete and accurate
- Monitoring and documentation of controls for source systems, data flow reconciliations and ensuring issues are communicated to the wider finance team
- Responsible for ensuring that the Data required for reporting and submissions is delivered on time and to required standard
- Assist in developing a reliable process for maintaining the source system mapping tables and FRM data structure changes
- Day to day oversight of the Change Request process for finance requested changes to all systems
- Creating, maintaining and promoting a professional approach to system changes, testing, Finance sign off
- Assist in the writing, development and validation of Business Objects reports
- Liaise with IT and Finance and monitor the effective flow of information within company systems
- Identify areas of improvement to business processes
- Stakeholder management for company entities across the relevant accounting valuations between system users and providers
- Perform quality and consistency checks on deliverables and outputs
- Oversee Third Party Policy Administrator Data Feeds, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of incoming data through to the ledger
- Ensure compliance with the risk and control framework and the audit requirements
- Fluent English, written and spoken is a must
- Fluent German or French is an advantage
- At least 3 years of work experience in a controls/audit/finance
- Proven ability to deliver finance process improvements
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in project management is welcome
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a start up owned by a stable international company, leader in the field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava