Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Business Controller (Ref. No.: JO-1807-413134_2)
From 1500€/month based on experience
Information about the position
Join the financial controlling team, providing support in business analysis, reporting, closing and quality assurance for EMEA region.
You will support the Accounting and Reporting unit in their mandate to prepare, monitor and comment financial results of the business lines in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). This includes analysis to enable effective business performance steering for the defined area of responsibility and preparation of quarterly US GAAP and other reports.
- Manage the closing supervision and reporting
- Ensure accuracy and quality of financial figures over the closing cycle in close collaboration with other departments
- Actively monitor closing relevant events, foster know-how and become expert in respective lines of business
- Execute key controls
- Review the effectiveness of the controls in place and adjust the process descriptions whenever needed
- Be the first point of contact for reserve development, reserve methodology changes, new claims and claims developments
- Provide financial and variance analysis and business commentaries with respect to reporting, monitoring and reconciliation activities according to management requirements
- Establish a network and closely collaborate with the respective professionals across the organisation
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity and/or simplify data validation/processes
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- University degree preferably in finance/accounting/economics
- At least 3 years of experience in controlling/finance
- Experience in financial reporting focused on timely delivery and high quality of output
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical, report writing and time management skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava