Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Global Mobility Specialist (Expat management) (Ref. No.: JO-1711-364603_6)
From 1220€/month based on experience
Information about the position
International Expat Management team in Bratislava is responsible for international assignments across all countries in the world.
- Being a point of contact for all questions and requests of the person who be transferred to other country
- Provide day to day management of mobility service
- Communication with external suppliers
- Global mobility support for expats
- Internal policy interpretation
- Calculation of income, deliver cost estimations, calculate allowances
- Deliver the transfer letter in accordance to our guidelines and standards
- If necessary support in relocation related questions such as visa, permits, housing
- Fluent in English language is a must
- Accurate, process and data oriented person
- Analytical thinking, strong organizational skills
- Excellent in communication
- Experience in expats agenda is a great advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- flexible to work in an intercultural environment with customers in different countries
- Strong in keeping deadlines and complying with guidelines
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
- 13th guaranteed salary
- 14th salary regarding the performance
- Home office possibility
- Flexible working time
- Trainings and education
- Fitness centre, discounts and more
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava