Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Cost Allocations Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1807-412405)
From 1500€/month based on experience
Information about the position
Allocations team supports and drives full cost planning, analysis and projection processes in close cooperation with the Divisional Cost Partners team as well as with other Business Units and cross functional teams such as Group Cost Management.
Standard tasks include analysis and commenting of indirect costs allocated to the business unit. Cost Management team is a part of the FP&A department and is a global team with staff in Hong Kong, America, Switzerland and Bratislava.
- Support annual full cost planning process, especially the headcount and workplace plan
- Analysis of the actuals, projections and cost planning
- Provide quarterly full cost actuals reports and analysis
- Quarterly full cost projection processes
- Provide services to internal customers (ad-hoc analyses, presentations, stakeholder consulting in cost planning and management)
- Own the full cost reporting package which includes analysis for several Management Committees and stakeholders
- Perform value added analysis to enhance transparency and to create productivity
- Become an expert in the systems being leveraged for allocations
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- University degree with the controlling/finance/accounting specialization or equivalent
- Around 5 years' experience Cost Management/Allocations
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in delivery
- Very strong MS Office skills
- Experience with SAP is welcome
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a start up owned by a stable international company, leader in the field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava