Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Tax Consultant/Lead Tax Consultant (Ref. No.: JO-1710-362451_20)
From 1200€/month based on experience
Information about the position
- Tax advisory projects, preparation of tax advisory analyses of the Slovak and EU legislation
- Participation on M&A transactions, due diligence projects
- Participation on various local and international tax planning projects of the Slovak and international admired companies
- Preparation of tax returns
- Close cooperation with business advisory team during M&A projects and audit team during statutory audits and due diligence projects
- Support with the preparation of proposals for clients
- Advanced level of English language (written and spoken)
- 2-5 years of working experience in taxes
- Very good understanding of ﬁnancial statements
- Analytical and logical thinking, strong ﬁnancial analysis skills
- Open to learn new things and be interested in own development
- Good communication skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Dynamic and interesting work in an international company
- External and internal trainings
- Possibility of internship abroad
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fully paid lunch vouchers
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a leading international company operating in the field of accounting, audit and taxes.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava