Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Specialist for eSourcing with Russian and English (Ref. No.: JO-1807-412305)
From 1060 €/month based on experiences*
Information about the position
- Identifying and selecting opportunities to reduce the company’s costs for different purchasing categories
- Preparation and launching the electronic tenders and auctions in local tool
- Providing the support for Purchasers and Suppliers
- Cooperation with Suppliers, contracting process
- Regular reporting
- Finished University education, ideally in the field of Economics
- Fluent level of English and Russian language
- Experience from an international company is plus
- Advanced user of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Previous experience in SAP is advantageous
- Focus on detail
*Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual bonus
- 13th salary
- Additional vacation days
- Fitness center
- Team buildings
- Extra contribution to meal vouchers
- Discounts and more benefits
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava