Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Financial Specialist (Processes and Standards) (Ref. No.: JO-1805-408949_7)
From 1000€/month based on experience
Information about the position
We are looking for a candidate to join the Standards team (within Accounting & Reporting Office). The team is responsible for assessing and developing financial reporting processes and risk mitigation Finance. As a team member, you will assist in defining and communicating standards for financial reporting.
- Help to drive consistency in finance reporting processes, achieving a standard approach across finance teams in multiple areas
- Driving the standardization of finance reporting closing processes
- Collaborating with other finance team members to deliver a consistent approach (ex. Regional and Business Management teams, Reporting)
- Supporting the central and divisional Financial Planning and Analysis teams to define performance measurements and report consistently across the organization
- Supporting the organization, management and leadership of the Finance Standards Committee (a finance standard setting platform)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- University graduate ideally in Finance or Economics
- At least 3 years experience in financial controlling or reporting/risk management or related areas
- Deep understanding of financial reporting and business processes
- Understanding of US GAAP principles
- Strong communication, social and analytical skills
- Process management skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at anna.schwarcz[email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, world leader in the insurance and reinsurance field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava